To register, you’ll need to:
- Pay for your stay plus any taxes and fees that apply
- Sign our Occupancy Agreement
- Present a valid government issued picture ID for each adult (18+) guest
- An additional deposit or valid credit card, to cover incidentals, may be required for cash paying guests.
Room rates are based on occupancy limits (Below)
You must pay for the entire weekly rate at time of check-in. Cash and major credit cards are accepted. An additional deposit or valid credit card, to cover incidentals, is required for cash paying guests. Checks are not accepted. Each occupant is fully responsible for payment of all rates, taxes, charges, costs and fees associated with the room where the occupant is registered. Additional week payment is due in full, as described above, at each renewal.
Mon-Sat: 8am – 10pm
Sun: 8am – 8pm
Check-in is 3 pm-8pm on your scheduled arrival date. Check-out is by 11 a.m. on your scheduled departure date. After-hours check-ins are available by calling ahead.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call the property manager 24 hours prior to check-in. Reservations not cancelled 24 hours prior to check-in, may be subject to fees and penalties.
Extending Your Stay
Based on availability. Please check with on-site property manager.
We offer three room layouts and maximum occupancy varies by room type:
- 1 FULL: Two people (combination of adults and children)
- 2 FULL: Four people (combination of adults and children)
- King: Two people (combination of adults and children)
Parties of five or more will require two rooms, without exception.
Brinton Hotel and Suites is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not share or sell any personal information collected with third parties.